Saint-Gobain® Norbond® V2800 Series tapes combine a black polyurethane foam substrate with a pressure-sensitive, high-performance acrylic adhesive on both sides.
The foam substrate enables the distribution of energy and stress in the joint over the entire joint.
Norbond V2800 is an ideal solution for demanding outdoor bonding applications. The product impresses with its durability in all weather conditions and is resistant to
UV light, extreme temperatures, fungal attack, oxidation and ozone resistant.
The Norbond V2800 series is a special development with the following features:
– Stress distribution reduces pressure points to minimize any deformation
– Durable high-performance acrylic adhesive ensures a strong, long-lasting bond
– Comfortable closed-cell polyurethane foam provides excellent resistance to adverse environmental conditions
– Prevents corrosion of dissimilar materials because they cannot come into contact with each other
– The standard polypropylene liner offers excellent performance in automated production processes
A sale is made exclusively to entrepreneurs, traders, freelancers and public institutions and not to consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB. All prices are in euros plus VAT. Offers are subject to change.
All brand product names mentioned are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturing company.