3M™ VHB™ High Performance Tapes are double-sided tapes made of closed cell acrylic adhesive. They offer high adaptability to the surfaces to be bonded. Smooth or textured surfaces can be bonded over the entire surface without tension. Ideally suited for a wide range of materials with high and medium surface energy, such as metals, plastics, paints or glass.
The closed-cell acrylate adhesive core of the adhesive tape forms an almost inseparable unit with the two functional adhesive surfaces. Unlike conventional foam adhesive tapes, the viscoelastic adhesive throughout forms a permanent, tension-free bond. In addition, the 3M™ VHB™ high-performance joining systems are vibration damping and sealing due to their closed-cell structure.
– For assembly of components prior to paint application by means of heat curing as in powder coating or liquid painting.
– For applications with high working temperatures up to long-term (weeks) 150 °C
– For bonding panels to frames
– For bonding stiffening elements to panels
– For bonding decorative material, trim or add-on parts
A sale is made exclusively to entrepreneurs, traders, freelancers and public institutions and not to consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB. All prices are in euros plus VAT. Offers are subject to change.
All brand product names mentioned are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturing company.