AT163 is a high quality, glossy polyethylene fabric tape coated with a thermosetting, solvent-free rubber adhesive. It is therefore very heat resistant and can be peeled off from most surfaces at up to 110°C without leaving any residue. The tape has high adhesive strength, good abrasion resistance and is extremely flexible. The AT163 is particularly resistant to water and salt water and is suitable for marine and HVAC applications.
- Butt sealing for metal or plastic ventilation pipes
- Sealing of insulating materials with soft or fibrous surface
- Offshore drilling rig protection
- suitable for smaller sandblasting works
- Strong instant adhesion
- Good abrasion resistance
- Can be removed without residue up to 110°C
- Form adaptable
- Resistant to water and salt water
A sale is made exclusively to entrepreneurs, traders, freelancers and public institutions and not to consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB. All prices are in euros plus VAT. Offers are subject to change.
All brand product names mentioned are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturing company.