AT2002 is a flame retardant laminated fabric tape with self-extinguishing properties. It is coated with a special pressure-sensitive, solvent-free rubber adhesive. The product is ideal for use in aviation and marine. The tape conforms well to smooth and uneven surfaces, and also complies with Federal Aviation Regulations FAR 25.853 (a) for flame retardancy. This specification is printed on the tape so that it can be easily identified.
- Protection and connection in the construction and or maintenance of aircraft, ships, submarines and trains.
- Sealing between flame retardant panels
- Bonding of hardboard walls in cargo holds, known as “cargo tape
- Specified according to FAR 25.853
- Can be removed at 50°C for up to 4 days without leaving residues
- Good abrasion resistance
- Excellent adhesion
A sale is made exclusively to entrepreneurs, traders, freelancers and public institutions and not to consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB. All prices are in euros plus VAT. Offers are subject to change.
All brand product names mentioned are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturing company.