AT7 is a lead-free PVC electrical insulating tape coated with a cross-linked thinner-based rubber adhesive. It is suitable for general electrical insulation work.
AT7 meets the requirements of BS EN 60454 Type 2, is flame retardant and self-extinguishing and is suitable for all mechanical and electrical applications. It is easy to unwind, tear off and also reduces the risk of RSI syndrome. Due to its water and UV resistance, it can be used indoors and outdoors. Its extreme adaptability allows it to be used on difficult surfaces.
- Color coding and insulation of electrical wiring
- Color coding, intermediate storage and finished goods during production
- Wiring harness, insulation, abrasion protection for OEM companies in the home appliance market.
- Covering during chemical and galvanic coating
- Masking and protection of aircraft portholes during manufacture
- Masking aircraft wheels during cadmium plating
A sale is made exclusively to entrepreneurs, traders, freelancers and public institutions and not to consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB. All prices are in euros plus VAT. Offers are subject to change.
All brand product names mentioned are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturing company.