tesa® 53949 PV2 is a matt PE-coated fabric tape. It is made of 80 mesh PET/cotton fabric with a natural rubber adhesive. It offers the ideal solution for all applications where reflections are to be avoided. The fabric tape has good adhesive strength (even on rough surfaces) and is light absorbing, i.e. non-reflective. It can be easily torn by hand and quickly removed. In addition, it is water repellent and weatherproof.
– Good adhesive strength, even on rough substrates
– Light absorbing / non-reflective
– Easy to tear by hand
– Easily and quickly removable
– Abrasion resistant and smooth
– Water repellent and weatherproof
– Flexible and cuddly
– On-stage and back-stage applications in the field of theater, opera, stage and cinema
– For masking glossy, reflective substrates
– Temporary fixing e.g. of cables on floors, carpets or on walls
– Gluing over joints and gaps
– Ground markings e.g. position marking
A sale is made exclusively to entrepreneurs, traders, freelancers and public institutions and not to consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB. All prices are in euros plus VAT. Offers are subject to change.
All brand product names mentioned are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturing company.