tesa® 4414 consists of a UV-stabilized PE carrier and a highly adhesive, removable acrylic compound. The blue translucent color provides good contrast to surfaces and makes the tape easier to identify. The excellent long-term stability outdoors of up to 6 months also enables clean removal.
– High initial tack
– Residue-free removability after up to 6 months outdoors
– High abrasion resistance and protection against mechanical loads
– Good visibility of the tape due to the blue translucent color of the carrier
– Temperature resistance of up to 70°C / 1 hour
– Easy handling
– For temporary masking and protection of coated surfaces such as aluminum, metal, glass and others.
substrates during assembly, storage and transport.
– Suitable for painting applications with subsequent oven drying up to 70°C
A sale is made exclusively to entrepreneurs, traders, freelancers and public institutions and not to consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB. All prices are in euros plus VAT. Offers are subject to change.
All brand product names mentioned are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturing company.